Window Installation & Repair in the Twin Cities
At Eastern Roofing & Siding, our window installation and repair team is dedicated to helping you bring your design vision to life. We understand window replacement is a significant investment in the protection and aesthetic appeal of your home, and we don’t take that investment lightly. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Free Inspections & Quotes
We promise transparency and rapid results on every project. Before any work is done, you’ll know exactly what’s going to happen and how much it’ll cost.
- Licensed & Certified Window Installers
All of our contractors hold industry-standard certification, licensing, bonding, and insurance.
- Insurance Assistance
If your windows are damaged in a storm, we can help navigate your claim and get your new windows installed quickly.
Whether you’re dealing with window damage, or you’re looking for quality window installation in your new construction project, you can count on us to deliver a final product you're proud to call your own. Contact us today to get a free estimate on your project!
Why You Should Replace Old Windows
On average, residential windows last 15-20 years, depending on the quality of the materials and the integrity of the installation. In some cases, your windows might last longer, but when they begin approaching the two-decade mark, it’s time to start thinking about replacements.
In Minnesota, age isn’t the only factor that contributes to window deterioration. Our unpredictable weather can take a hefty toll on every component of your home’s exterior. Inclement weather conditions can cause moderate to extensive window damage, regardless of the windows’ age or installation quality.
When environmental factors compromise your window seals or other structural components, your home becomes vulnerable to further damage from the outside elements. When your windows aren’t structurally sound, potential issues include:
- Moisture Accumulation. When your windows aren’t properly sealed, they allow unwanted moisture to continually enter your home. Mold and mildew thrive in moist environments, which can ultimately result in extensive mold proliferation and costly home remediation projects.
- Structural Decay. Damaged seals and other window components allow outside elements to enter your home, the most damaging of which is water. Water accumulation around your windows can lead to wood rot, which can cost you a bundle to fix.
- Pest Infiltration. Insects love nothing more than the shelter and endless buffet provided by rotting wood. In many cases, you won’t know a pest problem exists until it becomes severe.
- Security Risk. Loose or damaged windows make it all too easy for intruders to enter your home. Because 95% of burglars force entry through a window or a door, ensuring your windows are fully intact and properly installed is paramount for you and your loved ones’ safety.
Our Residential Window Services
Whether your windows incurred damage during a severe storm, or they’re approaching the end of their functional life, we offer a variety of comprehensive window services to meet your needs. What can we help you with?